Five For Friday ~ Linking Up With Doodle Bugs

Since this is my first week at a blog, I thought I would try this (it sounded like fun)!  Here are five random things I thought about this week!

 

1.  The influenza virus going around makes me very nervous.  I'm a germaphobic, and I've been cleaning and washing my hands like crazy! 


2.   I'm taking my last class of my doctorate program.  In April, I take my comprehensive exams and then all I have left is my dissertation!  I got my tuition bill this week, which reminds me pretty soon I'm going to have lots less time (and money).





3.  I'm doing a pretty good job with my 2013 Resolutions..especially running.  My goal is to run 3 days a week and improve my 5K time!  I'm using Jeff Galloway's 5K app.  My long run day is Monday right now...I might have to change that to Saturday!


4. The Geography Bee was this week at my daughter's school!  She did awesome. Just going to the Geography Bee makes me want to travel more!  Below is a picture of one of the places on my list of "Places I Must Visit!"



5.  I made my first math game this week!  It is a math game to help 1st and 2nd grade students practice addition and  other Common Core math skills.

1 comment

  1. Your new math game looks super cute! I think I want to visit that place too. =)

    You have to love Clorox and Lysol when you teach little ones.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top