More Sight Word Practice

Today at Teachers Pay Teachers everything in my store is 28% off!  The Cupcake Sight Word Matching game can be  played multiple ways.  It can be played like a concentration game or like "Go Fish".  You can also use the word cards to make words with ABC Magnetic Lite Free app! Click here to go to my TPT store.


I hope everyone has a fun day today!  I am excited because I made my favorite dip (and it is gluten free)! I found the recipe on Pinterest :)  I'm not a cook, so this recipe is PERFECT for me!

Crack Dip
Ingredients
16 oz sour cream
1 packet ranch dressing mix
3 oz bacon bits (I use real bacon, but they say not to use the kind in jars)
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Mix together. It’s best if you refrigerate it for a day before eating!





No comments

Back to Top