Linking Up with Doodle Bugs!

fiveforfriday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!  I had a great spring break cruise!  We just got back in the US this morning.  It was 82 degrees yesterday and tonight when we get home, we will be in a winter storm warning!

1. I got 2 new stamps in my passport!  I'm obsessed with passport stamps!

2.  My children loved getting towel animals.

 3. These pictures are from Honduras.  This was my children's favorite country. Mine was Belize, but I don't have those pictures uploaded yet.
 4.  Even though we could see movies at home, we never do.  Two nights we watched Movies Under the Stars.  We saw Waking Ned Devine (on St. Patrick's Day) and Life of Pi.  Then my husband and I went to the theater and saw Silver Linings Playbook.

5.  I did Zumba for the first time.  I actually ended up going every day they offered it!  I LOVED IT!!!

1 comment

  1. Wow! What an incredible Spring Break! I'd love to go to Belize some day!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top