Five For Friday and a Flash Freebie

I love linking up with Doodle Bugs!
1. I finally got my flowers  planted :)  We did 15 baskets/pots that are on our porch, by the garage and on the deck!

2. Thursday was Formal Day at school!  It was a BLAST.  I wore a super fancy bridesmaid dress from 2001! That dress has sat in my closet for 12 years, and I finally found a reason to wear it.  I felt like a princess all day :)
3. I'm so excited for Mother's Day!  Usually we go hiking, but instead we are going to my daughter's dance competition.  It should be just as fun!
4.  The lilacs in my yard are in bloom!  They smell so good :)  I love spring.
5. This has been a wonderful week! I'm so blessed to work in a school where so many parents are appreciative of everything teacher's do! All week I've been treated like royalty :) 

This is my flash freebie (Free until 9:30 pm CST)...

2 comments

  1. Hi Bridget!

    Yay for flowers! I can't believe I haven't bought mine yet! I'm waiting for school to get out (9 days!) and then I'm getting my hands dirty!

    Love lilacs! We had a light-purple bush in our yard when I was a kid. Oh, the smell!

    Have a great weekend!

    Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of formal day at school. Must have been fun! I need to get some flowers planted. You are way ahead of me!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top