Linking Up with Doodle Bug & Friday Flash Freebie

 
1.  Field Day.  Today was field day.  I finally earned my way out of the field!!!  I ran the Turtle Scooter Races.  Students would time each other, and try and beat their personal best time.  It was fun because students were not competing against one another! It also stayed cloudy for most of the day, which helped keep it cool!

2.  Cleaning my desk!  That was a gigantic task! All of my binders are organized, and all of my files are cleaned! I'm so excited :)  If only my house was organized like my desk....

3.  Online Research Set
I'm using this set with a tutoring group this summer.  I love teaching students how to conduct online research, so this will come in handy!

4.  New York.  My daughter got a scholarship to a dance academy in New York City.  The bad thing is it is like getting $500 scholarship to Harvard!  I'm super proud of her hard work.  The academy is the same time as one of our vacations, so she isn't upset that she can't go.

5.  Summer Reading List....I cannot wait to read this summer!  First up is Safe Haven.  This book has been on my list for a while!  I'd love to hear about some of the books that you can't wait to read this summer!

Flash Freebie!  Until 8pm CST tonight! Please leave feedback if you liked it :)

3 comments

  1. I'm so jealous of your clean desk! I need to get organized. Online research is so tricky sometimes. I teach 4th grade and all they want to do is quote Wikipedia. Ughhh...

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Safe Haven. By far one of my favorites reads ever. :) Enjoy.
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in a slow, slow process of cleaning my entire classroom! If it could all look as organized as your desk I would be set!!

    I can't wait to read/finish Safe Haven this summer!! I have held out on watching the movie until I read it all!! If you're looking for more good reads, I always LOVE Jodi Picoultt books! :)

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top