Linking Up With Doodle Bugs


1.  Just downloaded The One and Only Ivan.  I cannot wait to read it!

It was $3.99 for the Kindle, so I thought it was a pretty good deal :)

2. The Power of a Positive Educator. My sister is a teacher and sent me this blog post.  I LOVED it!  It is a quick reminder of the influence teachers have and how important it is to be positive!  I think my favorite part was reading the following:
The research shows you can’t be stressed and thankful at the same time so when you combine gratitude with physical exercise, you give yourself a double boost of positive energy. You flood your brain and body with positive emotions and natural antidepressants that uplift you rather than the stress hormones that drain your energy and slowly kill you.

3.  Running :)  Even though I am not a great runner, and I'm exhausted when I get home from school, I feel SO SO SO awesome when I'm done!!!

4.  PASI Screener.  Today I spent time learning about the PASI Phonological Awareness Screener.  I've been trying to make sure we have the resources to support the results!

5.  Candy Crush.  Anyone else play this? I'm too embarrassed to let people know I play it, so I won't be asking for lives on Facebook!

3 comments

  1. I won a Kindle Fire HD at our district cookout in the spring and haven't touched it all summer! I have good intentions but get too distracted by the internet! Dang! Hope your book is good!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know even when I'm tired and the last thing that I want to do is exercise, I feel SO much better physically and mentally when I do. Thanks for the reminder! It can get hard to squeeze it in during the school year, but we must do it. :) And yes, I have played Candy Crush!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top