Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!!!

1.  I just found an awesome app! A Beautiful Mess.  It was totally worth 99 cents!  I love it :)  I'm having so much fun decorating pictures!  I have a countdown going until our spring break trip...every morning my husband gets a picture from last year's spring break trip with the countdown number on it!  I'm not sure he appreciates the doodles as much as I do :)



2.  I'm getting nervous about state assessments.  We are having trouble accessing any of the practice tests.  Our state quit the Smarter Balance group, and so now they are scrambling!! It makes me so mad!  They will not be multiple choice...students will be dragging and dropping, which I think will be much more engaging, but it would be nice if we could run through a practice before the real deal!

3.  On a happy note, I love this book!  It is a wordless picture book with amazing illustrations!! It is great for all ages!  The fifth graders I work with are writing a story to go along with the book at a literacy workstation.  Then they can read it to their first grade buddies :)

4.  On another happy note, I couldn't resist this two pound peppermint patty on the Valentine's clearance aisle at the grocery store!!!

5.  Here is a freebie for St. Patrick's Day :)  I cannot believe it will be March in one week!!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sight-Word-Matching-Game-Rainbow-Theme-1121728




2 comments

  1. I found your blog through the Five for Friday Linky! I also posted about my amazing candy deal!

    Sunflower Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a lot of people using A Beautiful Mess app! I haven't gotten it yet. That is so cute that you send your husband the pictures of last year's spring break! I imagine it makes him smile every time. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top