Five For Friday! Is it summer yet?

Linking up with Doodle Bugs!

1.  I cannot wait for stationary to arrive from Doodle Bugs!!!   I will graduate in May, and I've already had a few people send me sweet gifts, so I wanted to get some pretty stationary for thank you notes :)

I had a quote put on the notecard under the polka dots:  "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement."  ~ Helen Keller

2.  I finally wore sandals one day this week, and my feet were cold!  I need the weather to stay consistently warm :)

3.  I've discussed our bookroom many times on this blog.  In February I completed an audit.  I was short books H-L and O-Z non-fiction.  I found some great books at Capstone Publishing.  I think the students will love this set!


4.  One of my coworkers gave me this scarf for my birthday!  I LOVE IT! We don't have a Francesca in our town, but she found it in the "big city."  :)


5.  I loved Mrs. Willis' Blog post today!  Great for setting writing goals!!!  I think I may need to set some personal goals to stay motivated.  I feel a little like I have Senioritis :)




3 comments

  1. I bet the students will LOVE the animal facts book. My students are always excited to learn about animals!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top