Packing Up! To Do List is TOO LONG!

Oh.My.Stress!  This year the last day is Friday, and I REALLY want to be done!  Usually I have professional development or school improvement meetings after Memorial Day, but this year I can just relax :)

This bag has been getting a work-out!  For the past two weeks, I've been filling it up with "my favorite resources."  That way if anything ever happened to the building over the summer, my prized teaching possessions will be at my house!

I still must:
  • Organize filing cabinet
  • Clean out files
  • Throw stuff away!!!!!
  • Finalize Data Notebook
  • Clean/Organize Desk
  • Make sure the bookroom inventory is complete.
The last item is a BEAST!!!  What do you need to do to be able to leave school and RELAX?



1 comment

  1. I just inherited all of my mentor teacher's stuff (she retired early, and I stepped in as a long term sub), and I have been throwing stuff out left and right!! Some of it's not relevant anymore, and some is just not really my style! I have a ginormous checklist that I have to get initialed - books and such are included.

    Sarah Beth
    Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top