Five for Friday with a Freebie!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!  This week has gone by VERY fast!!!

I'm the new head volleyball coach for the 6th grade girls team!  I'm excited.  I'm pretty sure they were desperate... I've never played volleyball!!!  I do NOT think I'll be buying this t-shirt!! :)


I'm getting excited for college football!!! Next weekend will be the kickoff and I cannot wait.  I'm happy that the opening game is on Saturday night.  It is hard to have Friday night college football, since we live over an hour away from the stadium.  I love this map.  I'm thinking it would be an awesome gift for my husband for his birthday!


I'm getting in garage sale mode. Our neighborhood has a HUGE sale. I believe I'm going to finally sell my jogging stroller :( It has thousands of mikes and was probably my favorite baby purchase.

This week my bracelets were featured on TPTs Facebook page!  They are FREE until Sunday.


"You are awesome!" A little kindergartner told that to me this week!  That made my day!







4 comments

  1. Hey Bridget! Aren't kids awesome? That's too cute! By the way, I absolutely love your blog design! It's unique from what I am seeing out there and the color scheme is great! Good luck on the upcoming school year!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the binders you have- such a cute design and colors!! I, too, am very excited for football season to start plus it's a sign that the fall season is slowly approaching! My husband follows his school (Texas Tech) so I do by default, haha (my college didn't have a football team). Good luck this year!

    Kelly
    Sliding Into Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top