Five for Friday!


This week has gone by fast.  Sometimes 4 day weeks DRRRRAAAAAAGGG.  Not this week!! I'm so happy it is the weekend :)  I have family & football to look forward to this fall-weather weekend.


I made this centerpiece to celebrate fall!
I found the owls at Wal-Mart last year.  The pumpkins are from Joanne's and Hobby Lobby this year.  That vase has served many purposes!!!  I've used it with a candle alone, and in the winter I have small Christmas ornaments that I fill it with :)

 My principal gave me this hand sanitizer.  I'm a little OCD about cleaning things at school!

We have to paint our house...after many trips to Lowes...this is the color :)  It is called oatbran. 

We had a Scholastic Book Fair at our school.  My daughter was so excited I bought this for her :)  She gave it 5 stars :)  She highly recommends the author's other books!


Here is my quote for the week!

2 comments

  1. That is so funny that your principal gave you that hand sanitizer. I am the same way- always washing my hands after being around the little ones. I love quotes and the one you shared is one of my favorites. Make us reflect on what really matters. Enjoy your weekend!

    Allie
    http://thepositiveteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wash my hands, wipe things down, and feel the need to clean (all the time). I hope you have a great weekend!!

      Delete

Back to Top