Can't Live Without It Linky Party

The purpose of this linky by Fun in Room 4B is to help make everyone's lives a little easier!  I first must say, that I cannot live without my family and my friends.  I feel so blessed to have a great group of family and friends that love me :)  They make my life easy AND fun!!!!


1) My Erin Condren Planner has been a great way for me to keep everything organized.  It keeps my home and school calendars, blogging ideas, menus/grocery lists, and fitness goals/workout history all in one place!

2)  An organized place to keep backpacks/school stuff...for us this is the laundry room which leads out to the garage.  I have baskets for hats/mittens/gloves.  My children have hooks to hang their backpacks.  Their shoes are kept in this room.   Every morning when it is time to go to school, everything we need is in this room.  We grab our bags and walk out the door.  We used to even have a checklist to make sure nothing was forgotten, but now that we have our routine down, I was able to put it away.  




1 comment

  1. I just love my EC planner, too! I can't live without it ;) I love the idea of your laundry room being your "go-to" spot for organizing everything you need to leave for the day. I wish I had the room for that. I think it's time for me to reorganize a space right outside the door to my garage. I think it would help our morning routine quite a bit. Thank you so much for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top