Five for Friday



We were totally spoiled over teacher appreciation week!  We got treats and gifts everyday!  Our theme was a circus :)  Some days, with all the craziness, it seems like we are running a Three Ring Circus :)  We even got a Keurig :)



For my children's school, we did these two gifts.  


My son made this for his biography on Langston Hughes.  



Last weekend I CLEANED out my closet.  BIG TIME!!! This weekend I will blog about the "extreme" I went to :)  I will say that it was totally worth it!

I hit the book jackpot at the bookmobile this week!  


2 comments

  1. My school absolutely spoiled us all as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I feel bad when I hear that there are teachers that don't get any sort of recognition :(

      Delete

Back to Top