Currently September




I love linking up with Farley!!!
I think I'm finally in the "back-to-school" routine!  It is nice that the weather is still summer like (90+)!  I'm hoping that we can still go swimming one last time this weekend!

I am not good about working out in the morning, and then after I eat dinner, I don't feel like running!  I've been walking 3-4 miles in the evenings, but I really need to run!!!

I need to help my husband with yard work this weekend.  We need to plant some grass seed and put new dirt down in an area that was washed away by a mega rainfall earlier in the summer!

My three goals are staying organized (so far so good), being thankful (because sometimes I forget how blessed I am), and being more patient!

8 comments

  1. Thanks for the reminder to Be Thankful. My son and I tried to think of 5 things each day this summer. His lists made me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of having my children come up with a list!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the summer weather but, I can't lie..looking forward to having it a little cooler. By cooler is mean temps in the 80's!
    Good luck with working out. I never have the energy to get it done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being Patient is something I am working towards too. Good luck!!!

    Megan
    The Brand New Pencil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the reminder of being thankful! Sometimes I forget just how blessed I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bridget! One of my goals is to get in more exercise. I haven't been able to do much of anything since I had my little boy. I really need to go running too! Hope you get your chance to go swimming this weekend. Have a great school year!
    Antoinette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this blog design! Great goals...have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top