Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for...

Want to link up, too?  Just click the graphic above!

School has been keeping me SUPER busy!!! I feel like I haven’t participated in Five for Friday for MONTHS!


Name Puzzles
We made name puzzles in kindergarten yesterday.  For the two groups of students that don’t know their letters, one activity we do during guided reading is to practice with the letters in their names.    The white envelope has their names written on it, so they can use it as a model.  Yesterday I cut their names in half, today each letter was a separate piece.



 I won these ABC posters at an afterschool meeting!  They have different icons than the ones I use in the classroom, but I figure they will be good practice to see if skills are transferring :)




 I love using Wikki Stix to make letters!


We’ve been getting lots of rain!!!  When I went to go running this week on my favorite trail, it was way more challenging than I’m used to!


I hope everyone has a GREAT relaxing weekend!!!!


No comments

Back to Top