Inexpensive and Easy to Implement Ideas and Hacks!

I found five easy and fun ways to help with organization in your room.  I'm always  If you click on the pictures, it takes you to the blog post.  My Pinterest Board is full of more easy and cheap hacks!

I loved this idea for dry erase markers from Brandi!  

Here is another dry erase idea from Collaboration Cuties.

Lorena at Little Treasures has found a fun and colorful way to keep track of student passwords.

Hanging bulletin board border can be a hassle, but April from A Modern Teacher has found an easy solution!  Using command hooks and binder clips is an easy way to store them!  

One of my pet peeves is "missing pieces" and boxes that get damaged (think corners split) or boxes that won't close after the students have played with the game (think Jenga).  Since it is almost back to school time, Target and Walmart always seem to have sales on their drawer containers.  





No comments

Back to Top