October Pick 3 Linky!


I'm linking up with my blogging friends Marissa at the Inspired Owl's Corner and Lisa at Pawsitivley  Teaching for this month's Pinterest Pick 3!

Here are some of my favorite finds for October!

I'm always looking for ways for students to practice sight words!  You can check more differentiated ideas out on my Pinterest Board.

I love how easily this could be made into a differentiated workstation!

Here is another way to differentiate sight words.



I love making "easy" fall treats.  This looks perfect!!  I love anything with almond bark!  Add some popcorn and candy!! YUM!


I've been looking for a cool fall decorations for my front porch.
I saw something similar at Lowes for $70!! I know I could make it for much less!


I thought the spider web on the ground was too cute!

See these other great ideas for fall!




2 comments

  1. Love the pumpkin tower, the candy bark looks yummy, too. Happy October :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pins, Bridget! The word work ideas are wonderful- the kids would love those, and they would be easy to put together. I bought some magnetic letters from Target's Dollar Spot over summer! The chocolate bark treats look good too! I've only used Wilton's Candy Melts- I have to try those! I bought some pumpkins at Target yesterday that look like the ones in the picture- it would be so cute to arrange them together! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top