Thanksgiving Freebie Round-Up for K-1 Work Stations

I just started the 2nd nine weeks of school and finally feel like I have my head above water.  Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving freebies for literacy work stations!  

I have an easy to play CVC game in my TPT Store

Practicing CVC words is fun with this great work station activity from Ms. Dossin's Firsties.  

My students love spending their good time tickets for a "reward" work station.  One of their favorite rewards are coloring sheets.  This Thanksgiving themed freebie is perfect from Peg Swift!

The Moffat Girls have you covered for some sight word practice.

Practicing sentence building at the pocket chart workstation is a favorite!  

For students that are working on letters, this fun acorn emoji activity from Kindergarten Smorgasbord will reinforce upper and lower case letters.




No comments

Back to Top