Show and Tell Tuesday Teacher Appreciation Freebies

I love this fun link-up!  This month, I thought I'd share two teacher appreciation gifts and one of my house projects!  

For the teacher's at my children school, I will give them Starbuck's gift cards with this cute saying (Pinterest Inspired).
For the teachers at my school, I plan to do this again!  

 Click here to download the Teacher Appreciation tags!  I need to give a shout out to Cara Carroll's Fun Fonts!  They were used to make the tags :)

The prior year, I made these gifts for the teachers and brought soda pop to the lounge!  

We've been remodeling our house.  It hasn't been very expensive, because it has mostly been paint and our labor!  We had dark brown trim from 1985 and we are replacing or painting all the trim white.  This is an "after" picture in my office.  I had looked for months at gallery walls.  This is what I did!  (As I look at this picture, I think I need to make sure everything is straight)!

2 comments

  1. Isn't it nice to do a little light redecorating! And spring is the perfect time for it. Good for you! See you around. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teacher appreciation gift ideas! It's so nice that you make the effort to show appreciation for the teachers you work with! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top